You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused video and image application team.
We offer health/dental/vision insurance, unlimited PTO, and a 401(k).
Here’s what you’ll do
- Develop the company’s digital watermarking and digital fingerprinting technologies in company’s core technology team
- Develop FFmpeg filters and FFmpeg applications to support the various applications of the company’s digital fingerprinting and watermarking technologies
Your background likely includes
- BS CS/EE, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with image and/or video processing
- Demonstrated experience with the development of FFmpeg filters and FFmpeg applications
- At least two-year software development experience in C
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux software development environment and tools
- Familiarity with video codecs such as H.264 and H.265
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus Points if…
- Image processing libraries such as Intel IPP and/or OpenCV
- DASH and DASH Player
Vobile（港交所代碼：3738）是全球知識產權保護、內容變現和營銷領域的 SaaS 行業領導者。它因其開發的領先視頻識別技術以保護內容價值和版權方面的卓越創新而榮獲第 69 屆年度技術與工程艾美獎項。我們以數據、對娛樂的熱愛和創業精神為指導，為全球最大的線上平台、電影製片廠、電視網絡、體育聯盟、唱片公司和其他內容所有者提供服務。
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate