Vobile is the worldwide leading Software-as-a-Service provider in digital content protection and monetization. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest video platforms, film & TV studios, sports leagues, music labels, and brands.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Operations team as a part of Vobile’s Channel Management Department. You’ll work with our Manager of Creative Operations to create videos for YouTube and other social platforms from our entertainment partners’ library of content. Our ideal candidate is someone with a love of movies and television that can quickly ideate and edit compilations that are compelling and shareable.
- Ideate and create video content for YouTube from our partners’ extensive archive of television and movies
- Edit compilations and other creative mashups out of existing content
- Assist in YouTube channel operations, including uploading video content, optimizing titles and descriptions, and creating custom thumbnails
- Work with the account management team, ensuring content is approved and strategy falls in line with clients’ needs and requests
- Become familiar with the clients’ brand voice by studying client specific trends and social media accounts
- 1-2 years of professional editing experience for social platforms
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- Intermediate Photoshop experience
- Basic After Effects experience
- Passion for television and movies
- Deep understanding of social format trends
- Knowledge of YouTube and/or other social platforms
- Comfortable with meeting deadlines
- A positive, collaborative, and reliable person
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gainesville, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Unfortunately, we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time, so being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Vobile（港交所代碼：3738）是全球知識產權保護、內容變現和營銷領域的 SaaS 行業領導者。它因其開發的領先視頻識別技術以保護內容價值和版權方面的卓越創新而榮獲第 69 屆年度技術與工程艾美獎項。我們以數據、對娛樂的熱愛和創業精神為指導，為全球最大的線上平台、電影製片廠、電視網絡、體育聯盟、唱片公司和其他內容所有者提供服務。
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate