Vobile is a SaaS industry leader around the world in intellectual property protection, monetization, and marketing. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest platforms, film studios, TV networks, sports leagues, music labels, and other content owners. Currently Vobile is working remotely (and will continue to for the foreseeable future) with the opportunity to work in-office in Los Angeles when conditions permit.
Our Software Engineering team is hiring a Front End Developer to build and support applications that acquire, process, store, and illuminate multi-terabytes of YouTube, Facebook and other social media data.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Product & Engineering team of four engineers, two product leads, and a TPM. We work closely together and wear many hats, so clear communication and proactivity is essential. You’ll also get to work across teams and departments, from our Channel Management and Rights Operations teams to Business Strategy & Intelligence. We’re excited about what we do — and enjoy getting to see the product changes we make ripple out to the rest of the company — and we hope you will be too.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Design for functionality, simplicity and usability
- Build with emerging technologies while still preserving standards
- Push best practices for consistency across varying applications
- Collaborate closely with the product and business teams
- Develop responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality in an extensible, custom-built framework.
- Collaborate with designers, QA, and product managers in a dedicated scrum team to fully realize the product vision.
- Partner closely with other developers on your team with the support from many others across the organization.
- Keep up with new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems.
Technology @ Vobile:
- DevOps: Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, ECS, EMR
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency with Python, Go, Java
- Familiarity with NPM
- Knowledge of operational deployment and configuration management (e.g. Terrraform, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Thorough testing and code review standards/practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
Bonus Points if…
- You’re interested in movies, television, music, and sports content
- You keep up to date with YouTube and Facebook video trends
- You have a strong security background
Vobile（港交所代碼：3738）是全球知識產權保護、內容變現和營銷領域的 SaaS 行業領導者。它因其開發的領先視頻識別技術以保護內容價值和版權方面的卓越創新而榮獲第 69 屆年度技術與工程艾美獎項。我們以數據、對娛樂的熱愛和創業精神為指導，為全球最大的線上平台、電影製片廠、電視網絡、體育聯盟、唱片公司和其他內容所有者提供服務。
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate