Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
We are seeking a proactive Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive expertise in cloud-native technologies and hands-on experience with leading cloud providers. Your role will involve maintaining existing client-facing products while also spearheading the development of innovative, robust solutions.
We employ Deep Learning algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to drive our internal search product, one of the largest specialized search engines in the world. We perform image, audio, text and video recognition at a large scale across thousands of sites daily.
On a monthly basis, we process over billions of web pages and ingest terabytes of data from a variety of sources. We are currently expanding into new areas, such as NFTs, and it is an exciting time to join us. We are a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, China, Australia and Japan. You will be working with a global team whose mission is to innovate and disrupt our industry. Our Global Team performs advanced R&D and maintains a variety of products that have long-lasting business impacts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes & Helm.
- IaaS evangelist experienced with Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Proficient in monitoring and alerting practices.
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 leading Cloud Providers technologies: AWS (EKS) and GCP (GKE).
- Familiarity with Git, GitOps, Github/Github Actions, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Experience with relational databases (RDS – PostgreSQL) and data warehouses (Redshift or Snowflake).
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Lucene, SOLR, and Vespa is a plus.
- Familiarity with ETL (ELT) pipelines and DBT is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Python (Flask/Django/Sanic or FastAPI) is a plus.
Bonus Points if you’re passionate about pop culture!
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vobile（港交所代碼：3738）是全球知識產權保護、內容變現和營銷領域的 SaaS 行業領導者。它因其開發的領先視頻識別技術以保護內容價值和版權方面的卓越創新而榮獲第 69 屆年度技術與工程艾美獎項。我們以數據、對娛樂的熱愛和創業精神為指導，為全球最大的線上平台、電影製片廠、電視網絡、體育聯盟、唱片公司和其他內容所有者提供服務。
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate