Vobile is the worldwide leading Software-as-a-Service provider in digital content protection and monetization. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest video platforms, film & TV studios, sports leagues, music labels, and brands.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Video Review Operations team as a part of Vobile’s Rights organization. We work closely with our other operations teams, so clear communication and proactivity is essential. We’re excited about what we do and enjoy seeing the impact of the enormous value we bring to our partnerships!
- Analyze and categorize user-made videos uploaded to the Youtube and Facebook platforms
- Infrequent, off-hours work may be required
- Prioritize your workload according to what’s important to our rights customers
- Spot and communicate video trends to your team manager
- Contribute ideas during weekly team meetings
- Complete simple data entry to help draw insights
- Digital asset health and maintenance
- Data visualization
- Databases and project pipelines
- Enjoys 50/50 split of collaboration and working independently
- communicate to stakeholders about dependencies
- interests: media, organizational nerds
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably with data
- Can stay engaged through repetitive tasks
- A resourceful self-starter that can manage multiple requests and meet deadlines
- Able to zoom in and out on a project’s small details and larger impact
- Demonstrates passion for the ever-changing social/digital landscape
- An ability to remain objective towards questionable content
- Enjoys working independently in a routine environment
- Exceptional accountability to producing detailed, thorough and accurate work
- Proven ability to communicate well with others and establish strong working relationships
- Beginner spreadsheet or data entry skills are a plus
- Familiarity with current internet video ecosystem a plus
Bonus Points if you’re passionate about pop culture!
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gainesville, FL 32601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- One location
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Unfortunately, we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time, so being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a global leading SaaS provider of essential technology infrastructure for digital content asset protection and transaction. The company establishes a solid customer base with trusted long-term relationships, which include global premier content creators, rights holders and platforms. Vobile’s technology services that are integral to digital content protection and transactions and aim to maximize value for IP rights holders.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate