Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Video Review Operations team as a part of Vobile’s Rights organization. We work closely with our other operations teams, so clear communication and proactivity is essential. We’re excited about what we do and enjoy seeing the impact of the enormous value we bring to our partnerships!
Being a bilingual (English & Spanish) speaking candidate is a huge bonus.
- Analyze and categorize user-made videos uploaded to the Youtube and Facebook platforms
- Infrequent, off-hours work may be required
- Prioritize your workload according to what’s important to our rights customers
- Spot and communicate video trends to your team manager
- Contribute ideas during weekly team meetings
- Complete simple data entry to help draw insights
- Digital asset health and maintenance
- Data visualization
- Databases and project pipelines
- Enjoys 50/50 split of collaboration and working independently
- Communicate to stakeholders about dependencies
- Interests: media, organizational nerds
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably with data
- Can stay engaged through repetitive tasks
- A resourceful self-starter that can manage multiple requests and meet deadlines
- Able to zoom in and out on a project’s small details and larger impact
- Demonstrates passion for the ever-changing social/digital landscape
- An ability to remain objective towards questionable content
- Enjoys working independently in a routine environment
- Exceptional accountability to producing detailed, thorough and accurate work
- Proven ability to communicate well with others and establish strong working relationships
- Beginner spreadsheet or data entry skills are a plus
- Familiarity with current internet video ecosystem a plus
Bonus Points if you’re passionate about pop culture!
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate