Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
Vobile is looking for our next Social Media Operations Specialist! We need someone to be our new Social Media Channels guru. The ideal candidate would be someone who lives and breathes social media, can think of creative ways to improve a video upload and help clients understand the ever-changing world of digital video!
- Manage social media channel operations for the most premium brands on the platforms, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram, etc.
- Develop insights into the performance of video content, creating actionable insights leading to increased views and subscribers
- Manage all channel content including: uploading video content, optimizing titles and descriptions for improved SEO
- Create custom video thumbnails, create and organize video playlists, add custom end cards and update channel design elements
- Work with the account management team, ensuring content strategy falls in line with clients’ needs and requests
- Research and identify tent pole events, along with content recommendations and insights to help promote the channel during these events
- Become familiar with the clients’ brand voice by studying client specific trends and social media accounts
- Passion for social media and content
- Knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and/or other social platforms
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling, an interest in creative writing
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and accuracy
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Willingness to work on weekends and unconventional hours
- Basic to intermediate skills with video/photo editing
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written communication
Bonus Points if :
- You’re interested in movies, television, music, and sports content
- You keep up to date with YouTube, Facebook and TikTok video trends
- You are able to communicate proficiently in any of the following languages:
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: email@example.com
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate