Vobile is the worldwide leading Software-as-a-Service provider in digital content protection and monetization. We are guided by data, a love of entertainment, and an entrepreneurial spirit, servicing the world’s largest video platforms, film & TV studios, sports leagues, music labels, and brands.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, focused Operations team as a part of Vobile’s Channel Management Department. You’ll work with our Manager of Creative Operations to create videos for YouTube and other social platforms from our entertainment partners’ library of content. Our ideal candidate is someone with a love of movies and television that can quickly ideate and edit compilations that are compelling and shareable.
- Ideate and create video content for YouTube from our partners’ extensive archive of television and movies
- Edit compilations and other creative mashups out of existing content
- Assist in YouTube channel operations, including uploading video content, optimizing titles and descriptions, and creating custom thumbnails
- Work with the account management team, ensuring content is approved and strategy falls in line with clients’ needs and requests
- Become familiar with the clients’ brand voice by studying client specific trends and social media accounts
- 1-2 years of professional editing experience for social platforms
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- Intermediate Photoshop experience
- Basic After Effects experience
- Passion for television and movies
- Deep understanding of social format trends
- Knowledge of YouTube and/or other social platforms
- Comfortable with meeting deadlines
- A positive, collaborative, and reliable person
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gainesville, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Unfortunately, we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time, so being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a global leading SaaS provider of essential technology infrastructure for digital content asset protection and transaction. The company establishes a solid customer base with trusted long-term relationships, which include global premier content creators, rights holders and platforms. Vobile’s technology services that are integral to digital content protection and transactions and aim to maximize value for IP rights holders.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate