Our team is growing! As these platforms and social video continue to grow, so does our portfolio of enterprise Movie, TV, Music and Sports customers. We are hiring a Full Stack Engineer at our Los Angeles HQ to build and maintain the technology needed to power the components which enable the user-facing side of the website to exist. This includes the core application logic, databases, and data application integration, API and other processes.
- Data stores: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redshift, GraphDB/NEO4J
- Data processing: Airflow, Big Query, AWS EMR
- DevOps: Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, AWS ECS, GCP
Here’s what you’ll get to do
- Use your technical and creative genius in designing, developing, implementing, and deploying solutions for integrating data from a multitude of sources
- Mentor junior team members with code review and philosophy where possible
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Apply and enforce best practices for extracting, transforming, and integrating new data sources
- Manage data compilation and integration operations shared over a complex infrastructure
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Fluency with Python and SQL
- Experience with distributed systems and messaging services
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience with digital media, social media, and video APIs such as YouTube’s Data API is a big plus
- Thorough testing and code review standards/practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
Vobile (SEHK: 3738) is a global leading SaaS provider of essential technology infrastructure for digital content asset protection and transaction. The company establishes a solid customer base with trusted long-term relationships, which include global premier content creators, rights holders and platforms. Vobile’s technology services that are integral to digital content protection and transactions and aim to maximize value for IP rights holders.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate