Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
Our team is growing! As these platforms and social video continue to grow, so does our portfolio of enterprise Movie, TV, Music and Sports customers. We are hiring a Full Stack Engineer to build and maintain the technology needed to power the components which enable the user-facing side of the website to exist. This includes the core application logic, databases, and data application integration, API and other processes.
We employ Deep Learning algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to drive our internal search product, one of the largest specialized search engines in the world. We perform image, audio, text and video recognition at a large scale across thousands of sites daily.
On a monthly basis, we process over billions of web pages and ingest terabytes of data from a variety of sources. We are currently expanding into new areas, such as NFTs, and it is an exciting time to join us. We are a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, China, Australia and Japan. You will be working with a global team whose mission is to innovate and disrupt our industry. Our Global Team performs advanced R&D and maintains a variety of products that have long-lasting business impacts.
Technology @ Vobile
- Data stores: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redshift, GraphDB/NEO4J
- Data processing:, Airflow, Big Query, AWS EMR
- DevOps: Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, AWS ECS, GCP
- Use your technical and creative genius in designing, developing, implementing, and deploying solutions for integrating data from a multitude of sources
- Mentor junior team members with code review and philosophy where possible
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Apply and enforce best practices for extracting, transforming, and integrating new data sources
- Manage data compilation and integration operations shared over a complex infrastructure
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Fluency with Python and SQL
- Experience with distributed systems and messaging services
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience with digital media, social media, and video APIs such as YouTube’s Data API is a big plus
- Thorough testing and code review standards/practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
Bonus Points if you’re passionate about pop culture!
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: email@example.com
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate