Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
Vobile is looking for our next Data Analyst! You’ll be joining a dedicated Operations team. We work closely with other teams across the organization, including Product & Engineering, Operations, and Account Management, so clear communication and proactivity is essential. We’re excited about what we do and enjoy seeing the value we bring to our partnerships!
- Design and build dashboards to visualize the production data in real time and assist the operation team to achieve our objectives.
- Monitor the resultant and process statistics in real time on the endpoint level to identify potential issues and raise output metrics.
- Communicate the issues with relevant teams and follow up on the progress of resolution to limit impact on the service quality and delivery.
- Generate the operational reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Excel, Python and writing SQL queries required
- Experience visualizing data with a BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Domo, QlikView, Looker)
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to deliver findings of analysis in a compelling way
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and accuracy
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Proven ability and interest in developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions
- Demonstrable ability to manage competing priorities
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to align with business hours of our global offices.
Bonus Points if you’re passionate about pop culture!
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: email@example.com
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate