Vobile is the world’s leading provider of digital content asset protection and transaction software as a service (SaaS). Vobile develops a series of software services based on its core patented VDNA fingerprinting and watermarking technologies to protect the copyright and increase distribution revenue for digital content asset owners, such as movie studios, TV networks and streaming platforms. Vobile also offers digital infrastructure service capabilities for content transactions on Web3. Vobile provides customers with effective and efficient solutions via subscription and value-added service models, making creative content more valuable.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our new operating center in Gainesville. You will work closely with the office manager and be responsible for a variety of accounting functions.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Accounting Department in Headquarters
- Assist basic bookkeeping duties including processing and recording transactions, and preparing budgets, etc.
- Communicate with vendors, verify invoices against purchase orders, and resolve discrepancies.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing and data entry
- Compile and prepare routine reports and statements
- Maintain files and records to ensure they remain updated
- Assist with office supplies inventory management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent required
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines with efficiency
- 1-3 years experience in accounting or bookkeeping is preferred
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we’d still like to hear from you!
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vobile is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds is critical and we are invested in creating a welcoming, supportive, close-knit environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Sounds like you? Let's work together. Send us your cover letter and resume below.
“Vobile has been invaluable at building our YouTube presence. They have helped us build a strategy and system that not only has brought us great success in the space, but also fits into our allocated resources. Our channel has grown exponentially since we started working together.”Andrea MaceySVP of Digital & Social Media Content & Marketing at WE tv
“Always a reliable and trusted partner. Incredible communication and extremely knowledge on everything related to YouTube. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to increase their engagement, viewership, and subscribers on YouTube!”Eric DachmanGlobal Digital Marketing Strategy at Lionsgate